Valid through Nov 15, 2017
per person in double occupancy
Costa Rica Coast to Coast
11 days – 10 nights
Travel across Costa Rica’s most iconic regions with this exciting package. Begin your vacation in the heart of San Jose near to many restaurants and attractions and move on exploring volcanoes, wildlife, rainforests and beaches.
Take a boat to Tortuguero, visit the national park or enjoy a tour through the canals. Continue to the Northern Plains to admire the majestic symbol of nature: the Arenal Volcano and enjoy La Fortuna town. Next stop will be Monteverde considered one of the world’s famous cloud forests. This adventure vacation will take you to your final destination in Central Pacific coast, warm beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park will waiting for you.
– Tortuguero National Park
– Arenal Volcano National Park
– Monteverde Cloud Forest
– Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 1. Welcome to Costa Rica. Your trip begins when arriving to Juan Santamaria International Airport. Our staff will be waiting for you at the main exit to board a private transfer to the Palma Real Hotel or similar, offering a privileged location near downtown San Jose and the La Sabana Metropolitan Park.
Day 2. Morning departure for your transfer to Tortuguero where you will stay at Pachira Logde or similar. Explore the small town, the turtle museum and National Park during your stay.
Day 3. Enjoy this beautiful and remote area mostly by boat. Tortuguero offers canals with exuberant flora and fauna, beaches and unique views into the jungle.
Day 4. Departure mid-morning transfer to La Fortuna for your check in at Eco Arenal Hotel or similar.
Day 5. Leisure day to visit the colorful town of Fortuna, Arenal National Park or relax in the hot springs.
Day 6. Take a boat transfer from Arenal to the Monteverde where you will stay at Cipreses Hotel or similar.
Day 7. Full day to explore and enjoy the Cloud Forest. Optional activities in the area and visit the famous Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
Day 8. Transfer will pick you up going to the beautiful area of Manuel Antonio. Check in at San Bada Hotel or similar, a distinctive hotel located right next to the Manuel Antonio National Park.
Day 9 & 10. Visit Manuel Antonio National Park, walk through the trails, enjoy the beaches and all activities around.
Day 11. Transfer back to San Jose International airport for your departure flight.
- – Meet and Greet service and private transportation from the airport to the Hotel.
- – 1 night stay at Palma Real Hotel or similar
- – Shared transportation to Tortugero
- – 2 nights stay at Pachira Lodge – all meals included
- – Shuttle bus transfer from El Ceibo to Arenal
- – 2 nights stay at Eco Arenal Hotel or similar
- – Shared boat transfer from Arenal to Monteverde
- – 2 nights stay at Cipreses Hotel or similar
- – Shuttle bus transfer from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio
- – 3 nights stay at San Bada Hotel or similar
- – Transfer from Manuel Antonio to San Jose
- – Daily Breakfasts
- – All hotel taxes